Saturday BCS events

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
Hope to see a lot of Crimson at the pep-rally. Please forward to anyone you know going:

Saturday Janaury 5

Miami Chapter Happy Hour, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Clevelander Hotel on South Beach.
- No cover charge and drink specials all day!

Alabama Pep Rally, 5-6 p.m. Ocean Drive, 6th Street to 9th Street.
- Million Dollar Band, Big Al, Cheerleaders + UA Celebrities
- live bands, interactive games, contest, Championship Trophy Photo ops and more!
- FREE ADMISSION.

Following the Pep Rally, we'd like to direct all our supporters to the Clevelander bar

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Hope to see a lot of Crimson at the pep-rally. Please forward to anyone you know going:

Saturday Janaury 5

Miami Chapter Happy Hour, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Clevelander Hotel on South Beach.
- No cover charge and drink specials all day!

Alabama Pep Rally, 5-6 p.m. Ocean Drive, 6th Street to 9th Street.
- Million Dollar Band, Big Al, Cheerleaders + UA Celebrities
- live bands, interactive games, contest, Championship Trophy Photo ops and more!
- FREE ADMISSION.

Following the Pep Rally, we'd like to direct all our supporters to the Clevelander bar

i appreciate this. i was looking for something to do on saturday. the wife and i are already hitting the bama bash on the 6th, and we all know what's going down on the 7th.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
The plan so far is
Saturday: pep-rally then the cleavelander bar
Sunday: Bama bowl bash
Monday: Fan zone then the game...THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm basically trying to OD on alabama before i have to fly back to manhattan, ks...yeah, THAT manhattan, ks-home of the k-state wildcats.

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
Anything like this going on Sunday?

Miami Beach Block Party (Ocean Drive between 7th and 8th Streets)

• Noon to 8 p.m.: Interactive games and actitivies, autograph sessions and celebrity and alumni appearances.

• 4 p.m.: Guest host DJ Irie.

• 5 p.m.: Dierks Bentley.

• 7 p.m.: Flo Rida.

Also Broward County Chapter is having a party at the Quarterdeck Bar (A1A on the Beach) at 6pm -free admission and drink specials

Last edited:

2bseen

3rd Team
Nov 8, 2007
lake guntersville
Miami Beach Block Party (Ocean Drive between 7th and 8th Streets)

• Noon to 8 p.m.: Interactive games and actitivies, autograph sessions and celebrity and alumni appearances.

• 4 p.m.: Guest host DJ Irie.

• 5 p.m.: Dierks Bentley.

• 7 p.m.: Flo Rida.

Also Broward County Chapter is having a party at the Quarterdeck Bar (A1A on the Beach) at 6pm -free admission and drink specials
Is the block party a free event or will you need tickets?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.