Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation First Team
    Recipes

Re: Wake me up please! This can't be possible next year

Quote Originally Posted by Mke4Bama View Post
    If I remember correctly Milliner wasn't that great either. Give these guys more time. (And a break)
    Yes, exactly. Milliner started out not very good and sometimes a bit of a liability. But he was surrounded by great players and coaches, and worked hard at his opportunity and now we think of him as "old reliable". I think the current crop of new guys is going to turn out just fine.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

As far as Qbs go i would love to be one for the next 4 yrs at Bama, with the receivers we got and coming in next yr wow. We may not need much defense lol.
    This is the beginning of a new day.God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or or use it for good.What I do today is very important because Im exchanging a day of my life for it.When tommorow comes,this day will be gone forever. Leaving something in its place I have traded for it. I want it to be a gain, not loss - good, not evil. Success, not failure in order that I Shall not forget the price I paid for it.

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mke4Bama View Post
    If I remember correctly Milliner wasn't that great either. Give these guys more time. (And a break)
    the issue with Milliner was learning the defense. normally, thats the issue with all our DB's. the defense is so complicated it takes a while to play fast while having to think so much. at times it makes it look like some of our DB's are lost out there and are not very good.. as long as coach is here, i'd be shocked if we ever saw a true freshman start because of it.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Wake me up please! This can't be possible next year

Quote Originally Posted by ontopp View Post
    As far as Qbs go i would love to be one for the next 4 yrs at Bama, with the receivers we got and coming in next yr wow. We may not need much defense lol.
    Blasphemous!!!!!

We'll always need D. When both are clicking you get blown out, shut out. But I do see what you're saying.
    ROLL TIDE!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Blasphemous!!!!!

We'll always need D. When both are clicking you get blown out, shut out. But I do see what you're saying.
    lol that was what I thought when I read the post...I can't imagine us not having a D...