2 BCSNCG Tix For Sale - Bama vs ND - $1200 Each

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Don't presume to know the price payed for the tickets, because I doubt you do. If you do not want the tickets, you're comments are simply not necessary. Thanks.
What you paid is immaterial except to you. Anyone else can see increasingly better deals on StubHub almost by the hour. Sorry to presume.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BSBHVR2

3rd Team
May 13, 2011
Alabama
What you paid is immaterial except to you. Anyone else can see increasingly better deals on StubHub almost by the hour. Sorry to presume.

Valid point. That said, should I just start out by bending over? However, again, if you're not interested, why respond?

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Valid point. That said, should I just start out by bending over? However, again, if you're not interested, why respond?
Meaning no offense but the VAST majority of Tide fans, even TidePride, have NO shot at getting regular priced tickets, whether Bama tickets or not, to a game like this. And most can't even contemplate paying vastly inflated prices no matter how they desperately want to go. Sorry if I offer some comments to them about being patient to see if prices come down to a range that maybe they can afford to give it a try.

Last edited:

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
Meaning no offense but the VAST majority of Tide fans, even TidePride, have NO shot at getting regular priced tickets, whether Bama tickets or not, to a game like this. And most can't even contemplate paying vastly inflated prices no matter how they desperately want to go. Sorry if I offer some comments to them about being patient to see if prices come down to a range that maybe they can afford to give it a try.

I hope all the sand baggers get caught with their tickets since most of them are not going to the game. Yea, it is their right to make as much off the ticket as possible but at the same time people like all these posters probably don't work and all they do is hustle people for $$$. I'd really be interested in the Tide Pride members and see what % they actually attend a game and not rip the real Bama fans off.

Sorry for the rant but if you look at most of these ticket sellers post counts they only come on Tidefans to make a buck. Brett should start charging a surcharge for these people to sell their tickets here .

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.