BamaNation First Team Rolltide_PA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Lance Thompson's Contribution in Recruiting

I was skeptical of bringing Thompson back after he defected to Tennessee but this man is a remarkable recruiter. Assuming we get LOI from his current recruits he'll have pulled Robert Foster, Jon Allen, Grant Hill, and Ardarius Stewart to the Capstone in one class.

we're talking 4 players in Rivals' top 75 high school players in the nation!

congrulations and a big thank you to Lance Thompson, the best recruiter in the country...again

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lance Thompson

I agree that Thompson is an excellent recruiter. He had other issues in his first two stops in Tuscaloosa which clouds the perception of him to some extent.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Lance Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide_PA View Post
    I was skeptical of bringing Thompson back after he defected to Tennessee but this man is a remarkable recruiter. Assuming we get LOI from his current recruits he'll have pulled Robert Foster, Jon Allen, Grant Hill, and Ardarius Stewart to the Capstone in one class.

we're talking 4 players in Rivals' top 75 high school players in the nation!

congrulations and a big thank you to Lance Thompson, the best recruiter in the country...again

Can't say I was skeptical. He was tearing it before he left and he's back to his old ways. Gotta love it...
    ROLL TIDE!

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Can't say I was skeptical. He was tearing it before he left and he's back to his old ways. Gotta love it...

Literally... tearing it up from all sides.

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

LT's recruiting skills are (OK, I gotta say it) 'legendary'; not sure the same can be said of his coaching skills.