Aerosmith: Toys In The Attic; and BAMA-Notre Dumb

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Aerosmith's 'Toys in the Attic' was released in 1975. Among the toys in the attic on the album cover, you'll find a Big Al wearing a sweater with an 'A', tugging on a leprechaun with his trunk.

What's the significance? Nothing really...just a cool fun fact that may shed some light on the historical prominence of both programs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aerosmith's 'Toys in the Attic' was released in 1975. Among the toys in the attic on the album cover, you'll find a Big Al wearing a sweater with an 'A', tugging on a leprechaun with his trunk.

What's the significance? Nothing really...just a cool fun fact that may shed some light on the historical prominence of both programs.

Considering there is an A on the drum, the A on the elephant could easily have been for Aerosmith as well.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Considering there is an A on the drum, the A on the elephant could easily have been for Aerosmith as well.
And actually, it wouldn't have officially been 'Big Al', either. Don't know if it matters, but the 'A' on the drum has a circle around it.

Scouring for info on Ingrid Haenke, album cover designer, and coming up completely empty.

And actually, it wouldn't have officially been 'Big Al', either. Don't know if it matters, but the 'A' on the drum has a circle around it.

Scouring for info on Ingrid Haenke, album cover designer, and coming up completely empty.

A version of the Aerosmith logo is an A inside a circle. It usually has wings, though.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Those were the days of drugs and rock and roll. There's absolutely no telling what was in the artists head.
And even if he knew it then he probably can't remember it now lol

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
A version of the Aerosmith logo is an A inside a circle. It usually has wings, though.
It does.

I have searched high and low for 'intent' concerning the cover. Coming up empty, but just appears to be intentional...I mean, what are the chances that it was an accident to have an elephant, in an 'A' sweater, yanking in a leprechaun.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.