Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Re: Saban: We're not running away from Teo

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Destroyed? The only teams I've seen them destroy are teams like Wake, Navy and Boston College. Oklahoma was right there, Michigan was right there, USCw was right there, Pitt should have won, Stanford should have won. So were is the destruction of an offensive line? Pitt's lil scat back had 170+ yards rushing. I don't see the destruction.
    Yes we have destroyed offenses. This D has only given up 9 touchdowns all year if thats not complete domination then I don't know what is. Our offense on the other hand is far from special.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American buzzincuzzin's Avatar

Sigh,,,, Uncle, I give.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

We are not going to run away from Teo, we are going to run over and through him

BamaNation First Team RollinTider1335's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Saban: We're not running away from Teo

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Destroyed? The only teams I've seen them destroy are teams like Wake, Navy and Boston College. Oklahoma was right there, Michigan was right there, USCw was right there, Pitt should have won, Stanford should have won. So were is the destruction of an offensive line? Pitt's lil scat back had 170+ yards rushing. I don't see the destruction.
    Actually ND lost to Stan, they just didnt get the L on record. I think they had replacement refs that game.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    Te'o and Nix are certain NFL players. They're good but the gameplan can't be to simply avoid them because you play into their scheme on defense when you give up on the interior. Also, I don't get the disrespect Notre Dame gets here because they won ugly a lot...it's like nobody remember the '92 and '09 teams here.
    Eric Curry begs to differ. in a recent article on Tidesports.com, Curry said Bama actually blew away more teams than most fans seemed to remember. he said there were some close games, but not as close as the score indicated.
    Last edited by sanjosecrimson; December 25th, 2012 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NDGiantsKings View Post
    Yes we have destroyed offenses. This D has only given up 9 touchdowns all year if thats not complete domination then I don't know what is. Our offense on the other hand is far from special.
    You know your posts are just bragging, bordering on smack, and I'm getting tired of it, since we don't allow it. IF you have anything more intelligent than describing your guys ripping off the jerseys covering their Superman costumes, then post it. However, if this is the best you can do, stop, or I'll stop you...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Either way, I'd rather err on the side of respect for the opponent than this diminishment game some seem set to play on here. Moore, Tuitt, Nix are all going to play in the NFL. Te'o is a surefire top 10 pick at ILB and Shembo may develop into an NFL player with his Senior season. They've got talent but so do we...that is why we play the games.

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    You know your posts are just bragging, bordering on smack, and I'm getting tired of it, since we don't allow it. IF you have anything more intelligent than describing your guys ripping off the jerseys covering their Superman costumes, then post it. However, if this is the best you can do, stop, or I'll stop you...
    FriendlyIrish has by and larged lived up to his tag and has been a worthwhile poster on here. I get the feeling that this guy and that dulac character have been goading for a flame war since they got here. I may be characterizing their posts more than they are intending...

I find it ridiculous that we let that go on here when IrishEnvy.com won't even let me validate my account before deleting it...and I'm certainly not the type to walk into somebody's house and try to start a fight.

BamaNation All-American CrimsonForce's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Question: Did Saban actually say we are not going to run away from teo? Just wondering because he normally doesn't refer to players on the team we are playing by name through the media

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    Question: Did Saban actually say we are not going to run away from teo? Just wondering because he normally doesn't refer to players on the team we are playing by name through the media
    Somebody asked the question and he said you can't scheme around him because he is good at the POC and moving side to side. It got turned into "running away" by the bravado seeking journalists.

FriendlyIrish has by and larged lived up to his tag and has been a worthwhile poster on here. I get the feeling that this guy and that dulac character have been goading for a flame war since they got here. I may be characterizing their posts more than they are intending...

I find it ridiculous that we let that go on here when IrishEnvy.com won't even let me validate my account before deleting it...and I'm certainly not the type to walk into somebody's house and try to start a fight.
    I've suspended his account until he gets back to me. I've been busy with family, so I'll take a closer look at dulac's posting...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

Somebody asked the question and he said you can't scheme around him because he is good at the POC and moving side to side. It got turned into "running away" by the bravado seeking journalists.
    They're grasping for every hook they can get. Anytime you have a MLB who's mobile side to side, you double him and run right at him. That's no headline, except for the ignorant writers/readers...

BamaNation First Team RollinTider1335's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Saban: We're not running away from Teo

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Well said Earle. They are just trying to bait everyone into stirring the pot. Pretty transparent now.