A Dad's Reaction To Getting A Ticket To The Game

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Thought I would dig this awesome video of the Crimson Tide Fan that surprised his Dad with tickets to Bama's NC Game for his Christmas present..It's been awhile since I've watched the video & literally still gets goose bumps from the Dad's reaction & how happy it made him..I thought y'all would enjoy watching the video again, cause it's these kinda moments, that makes ya proud to be a Bama Fan, and it's this kinda passion that makes college football the absolute best sport on the planet..

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
That video shows me true joy and love of family and college football (particularly Bama football). Awesome. Thank you!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..I actually have met the Granddad in the video at the Winn Dixie here in the Coldwater area of Oxford..I recognized him & asked if was the one in the video..And it was him..I found out that he lives about 4 miles from where I live in Coldwater, he was super nice, and said the seats ESPN provided for him was premium seating & they had the best view in the stadium..I got to thinking about the video & thought I would dig it out again this Christmas..It' one of the best videos I've seen related to Bama Football & am very proud of our Fans..I thought y'all would enjoy it again & posted it for any Babm Fans on here that may not have seen the video by chance..
That video shows me true joy and love of family and college football (particularly Bama football). Awesome. Thank you!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Man, I wish I could be in one of those kind of videos! I guess that I just need to be a better dad, and grandfather.

However, I did get lots of Bama stuff!

I'm sure those were TEARS of much joy and were probably greatly deserved.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Sometimes silence is all that's needed, to show the gratitude of thanks, from receiving a present, that's given to someone that literally leaves them speechless..And his silence spoke louder than had he stood up & done his "Happy Dance & Song" to show thanks for the present..It's amazing to me..As to how much "Bama Football" & college football in general is loved & cherished in the US..And in the Deep South in particular..College Football is a part of our soul in Alabama & literally is a part of our lives..

From Pop Warner Little League Football, to high school, and on up to college Football & the NFL..We southerners takes our football seriously & we support our football as much as any part of the world supports any kind of sports..It's truly a religion of its own in this part of the world & is a reason why SEC Football has steadily taken ownership of college football & all the rest of college football can do is sit back & watch us dominate college football in every phase of the game, from our athletic facilities, to better HC's & coaching staff, we have better players, and our schools supports their college football program more that any part of the US in college football..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.