A Dad's Reaction To Getting A Ticket To The Game

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I saw this posted on FaceBook & thought it was awesome..This kind of reaction is what makes college football the greatest sport on the planet..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
That's great. Gotta love it when you can make your father look like that N64-for-christmas kid.

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Fantastic! What a wonderful father this man must be for his family to do something that clearly meant so much to him. The delight in his face is part of what makes this time of year so special. As happy as their dad is, I bet those who gave the gift enjoyed seeing his reaction at least as much as he'll enjoy watching the Tide spank Notre Dame. I hope he has the time of his life!

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Made my Christmas - thanks for posting. My Dad gave me tickets for the first two 'Bama-ND games and only wish I could reciprocate with a StubHub delivery to heaven. But this gentleman's unadulterated joy through his son sure gets me as close as I could come on this earth.

MG

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
What cracked me up was how excited he was about the hat before he even knew anything about the tickets. They'll remember that trip forever. Good for them. Roll Tide.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
What cracked me up was how excited he was about the hat before he even knew anything about the tickets. They'll remember that trip forever. Good for them. Roll Tide.
That's what I liked most about the video..He was so proud of the hat & would have been grateful with just that..His reaction to the ticket was icing on the cake..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
post of the year, just in case anyone is stupid enough to think this game doesn't mean the world to the Bama nation, just watch video. Roll Tide and Merry Christmas.
Exactly..When it comes to passion for college football..The State Of Alabama has no equal..It's a way of life in our state..

So sweet. Man, what a pure reaction. Makes me tear up a bit.
Yup..With all the bad things that's happened or happening in the world..This video is a breath of fresh air..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.