Chip Kelly to the Eagles?

chattabama12

Scout Team
Oct 22, 2008
He better start lobbying to keep Vick if he wants that O to have a chance in the NFL. A handful of the pro teams have started running that read option that he runs at Oregon. Hope he stays... that Ducks Offense is one of my favorite to watch.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
So will Saban be going to Oregon?
What? You didn't hear? Saban wants a real challenge, so he is going to the Canadian Football League to see if he can put together a team that will challenge the Super Bowl champion every year after they go undefeated and win the CFL title every year. Coach Saban and the CFL will challenge the NHL in hockey-crazed Canada. Man, talk about a challenge.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Re: cbs blogger.......Jason LaCanfora

I'd expect Kelly to look at pros if sanctions are looming. Of course, they bring up the Saban rumors too, but Kelly has more reason to look at the Nfl than CNS.

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
What? You didn't hear? Saban wants a real challenge, so he is going to the Canadian Football League to see if he can put together a team that will challenge the Super Bowl champion every year after they go undefeated and win the CFL title every year. Coach Saban and the CFL will challenge the NHL in hockey-crazed Canada. Man, talk about a challenge.
I think CNS will go to the Electric Football League...trying to keep all those players from going round and round and round......:biggrin:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I think CNS will go to the Electric Football League...trying to keep all those players from going round and round and round......:biggrin:
That is funny. I remember that game and loved getting that for Christmas one year when I was a kid. If he can "process" those guys and get them to play disciplined football, that would be his greatest accomplishment.
To make sure we stay on track with the thread- I think Kelly may bolt Oregon before the NCAA uncovers anything.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
I would be interested to see how he does in the NFL.

To me his offense is a gimmick. It relies on hurrying so that the offense has matchup advantages. It uses a lot of shotgun draws, sweeps and other plays that generally don't work against good defenses - ie Stanford, AU (a good line at least), LSU, etc. I think NFL defensive coordinators would have no problem adjusting.

At any level players make up the largest component of success. In the NFL that's true but there the QB is even more important than any other position. The difference in winning and losing is much smaller in the NFL as well. Maybe he can succeed, but I dunno. The idea that his offense will revolutionize the nfl is laughable.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.