Hello 'Bama Nation-

taddy

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 25, 2012
Since I was asked to introduce myself, I will.

I grew up in North Carolina but somehow was always a Notre Dame fan. In fact I'm the only Notre Dame I personally know, go figure. I also had relatives from the Florence and Huntsville area so I heard plenty about Alabama football, especially during Bear's era.

I've been reading your board for a couple of weeks now and have enjoyed it. There's some good stuff on here and I appreciate being able to learn a little more about the program. Excellent board for sure.

I probably won't post much, if at all unless I can add to the discussion. Most topics can be discussed forever without resolution so I tend to not involve myself, especially since it's your board to enjoy.

I love college football and this game will be good for it. Regardless of the outcome, good luck going forward! Saban is a great coach and look forward to seeing how we match up.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and will have a great New Year.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Welcome to a great message board.
I think ND has finally found a very good college coach.
Hoping for an injury-free game and, of course, a Bama victory.

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
Glad to have you...as an Alabamian transplanted to NC I have discovered football isn't king up here! Enjoy the discussions...most are worthwhile.
I know the feeling. I live in Hillsborough, which is close to Chapel Hill. The games @ UNC are really boring :). Especially when you compare to "T" town :)

taddy

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 25, 2012
Glad to have you...as an Alabamian transplanted to NC I have discovered football isn't king up here! Enjoy the discussions...most are worthwhile.
Thanks and yea this, is bball country

Welcome to a great message board.
I think ND has finally found a very good college coach.
Hoping for an injury-free game and, of course, a Bama victory.
It took 20 years but I think we finally found the right coach. I hope everyone is healthy for the game and injuries don't play a role.

Thanks for the welcome!

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Welcome to the board. Personally, I just hate ND and I hope we win by 60. No ill will towards or your players personally of course....that's just where I stand. That being said, I would encourage you to participate in any "matchup" type threads you see as I'm sure many of us would be interested to hear things from the ND perspective. Even if we really, really, hate you. :)

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Welcome to TideFans and hello from Florence. I know one true Irish fan here, but he's a transplanted Bostonian and Catholic. There are quite a few pseudo-ND fans around for the BCSNCG, but they all wear orange & blue.

taddy

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 25, 2012
Florence huh? My grandparents and my aunt and cousins lived there. It's been a long time since I've been there. We use to walk from my grandparent's house down to a ball field and watch fast pitch softball. Always had a big time visiting there. I had a cousin who was the tax collector in Huntsville for many years, when he passed away his wife took over and did it for several years.

My cousins were Auburn fans when we were young but they switched to Alabama as they got older. Got tired of getting beat I guess.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Florence huh? My grandparents and my aunt and cousins lived there. It's been a long time since I've been there. We use to walk from my grandparent's house down to a ball field and watch fast pitch softball. Always had a big time visiting there. I had a cousin who was the tax collector in Huntsville for many years, when he passed away his wife took over and did it for several years.

My cousins were Auburn fans when we were young but they switched to Alabama as they got older. Got tired of getting beat I guess.
What was your cousin's name? I've practiced law here since 1963...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.