This Will End The CNS Leaving Conversation

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
As long as we are Alabama and as long as CNS remains our coach, it ain't going away. Your best solution is to avoid listening to and reading anything put out by ESPN.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I agree that it is mostly a recruiting tactic. It's not like they can say, "Yeah, Saban is a lousy coach and doesn't know how to evaluate talent, coach it up, fit it in his system, or get players to the NFL". They have to say something, so the easy thing is, "Well, son, I agree he's a good coach, but it's an open secret that he's going back to the League. It's the only thing he ever failed at and he's not going to leave that legacy. And you can ignore him when he says he isn't going, because he said he wasn't leaving Miami just a few seasons ago. You can go to Tuscaloosa, and he won't be there. But I'll still be at [fill in the blank]. It's probably not all that effective, actually, but what else are they going to say?

Wonder if this was Chizik's line?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.