Will Alabama and ND helmets have a remembrance for Newton, CT victims?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I hope not. Otherwise Musberger will channel his inner Bob Costas.

Although the pilot of the plane that crash landed in the Hudson did toss the coin in 2010.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
Re: Will Alabama and ND helmets have a remembrance for Newtown, CT victims?

I thought this might be a good idea to remember the victims for the children, teachers, and administrators who were fatally wounded.
Welcome aboard TideFans, davidjanet. Merry Christmas!

Hmm ... That's an usual username. Is it shared by a male and female?

Indeed, this was a very sad, unforgettable event. While helmets are football and sports related. IMO, this subject is more appropriate for the Non-Sports Forum. The rules are different there.

I can see your point of prolonging /saturating their sorrow. I'm looking at it as keeping this in the forefront of the public venue to thinking of the families, but to keep this on the front burner to solving this problem. Society will not forget this tragic incident, continue to put pressure on politicians to try and find solutions. Unfortunetly our society has a tendency to forget events like this, because other news will get put on the frontburner.
No matter how much pressure is put on politicians, there are no easy solutions. A good start would be to outlaw insanity. Next, make schools more secure, which is best handled on the local level.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.