Thread: Rod Crayton

BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Rod Crayton

Just wondering if anyone knows why he isn't high on either Alabama or Auburn's radar? My stepfather is a huge Barner, and has some friends in high places on the plains, but still can't seem to figure out why he hasn't gotten offers from either in state school. Perhaps someone on here knows more?

2. Advertisement

Re: Rod Crayton

He seems to have several offers from some great schools. Maybe the two in state schools have prospects on their board ranked higher and only have a few slots available at the position he plays. My recommendation would be to take the Tennessee or arkansas offer and play in the sec, if staying close to home is that important it looks like you also have an offer from Troy. Plenty of players have made it to the NFL in volunteer orange, that would be my choice if your offer is commitable. Good luck Rod with your choice but I would choose Troy over the barn.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CapstoneGrad06's Avatar

He has the childhood foot injury that has scared off some recruiters. A portion of his foot was cut off by a lawn-mower.
    "Each play has a history and a life of its own. How is that play going to be remembered? If you're focusing on that play and what you have to do that single play, usually you'll do pretty good on it." - Coach Nick Saban

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CapstoneGrad06 View Post
    He has the childhood foot injury that has scared off some recruiters. A portion of his foot was cut off by a lawn-mower.
    I bet recruiters are the only ones scared by that.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CapstoneGrad06 View Post
    Holy crap! You definitely can't tell with his stats.