Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team grlindsey08's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

More Trash Tees from Notre Dame

http://fansided.com/2012/12/26/notre...-talk-t-shirt/

If we win, we need shirts that say something to the effect of "more like Catholics vs. Champions!"

Roll Tide!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.” - Coach Paul "Bear Bryant"

2. Advertisement
    Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: More Trash Tees from Notre Dame

I can't wait until we win, haha.

BamaNation First Team dadleyblane5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

When we start play on the 7th, ND is going to feel like they've been hit by a truck hauling a mobile home....bring it on is all I got to say..

Post Thanks / Like

For 2009, Indiana's per capital income was something like a whopping $600 dollars more than Alabama. I seriously doubt that that differential is going to fund a vast difference in the number of mobile homes. In fact, when the difference in federal transfer payments (not counted in taxable income) is considered, the per capita disposable income in Alabama is greater, but, shush - don't tell them. Also don't tell them that our law school ranks 29th in the country and theirs ranks 59th. Wouldn't want to mess with their self-image...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I spent a month in Indiana this Summer with my job and I'm telling you that that there is no discernable difference between that state and Alabama except Indianapolis is a far more robust city than Birmingham. Of course, to be real...most Notre Dame alumni probably are from Illinois (Chicago specifically) and across the nation. I know a few people who went to school when I was an undergrad at Alabama that went to Notre Dame for their graduate school education. I really doubt most Indianians go there. They probably attend Purdue and IU.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonSEC's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com
    Lee

"A long way," he said after being asked how far the Crimson Tide had come since Coach Nick Saban arrived three years ago. "I guess you could say it's the distance from Shreveport to Pasadena."
    Mike Johnson

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Well, at least that smack tee wasn't a lowbrow effort based on stereotypes.

BamaNation Third Team
    Post Thanks / Like

How about this for a T Shirt....(No disrespect to the religion)
    [IMG]wm-front.jpg[/IMG]

Dang! It wont post.... its supposed to be a green T-Shirt with two pictures...one of a priest and an alter boy and one of the Roll Tide Elephants charging in the water...and the shirt reads:

Pedifiles
    VS.
    Pachyderms.....

Elephants never forget 1973 and neither do Alter Boys.

Sorry if its tasteless....I thought it was hillarious.
    Last edited by tonyjem71; December 27th, 2012 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Picture wont show

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

More Trash Tees from Notre Dame

It all ends Jan. 7th!
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation First Team bamacpa70's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cloud_9 on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjem71 View Post
    How about this for a T Shirt....(No disrespect to the religion)
    [IMG]wm-front.jpg[/IMG]

Dang! It wont post.... its supposed to be a green T-Shirt with two pictures...one of a priest and an alter boy and one of the Roll Tide Elephants charging in the water...and the shirt reads:

Pedifiles
    VS.
    Pachyderms.....

Elephants never forget 1973 and neither do Alter Boys.

Sorry if its tasteless....I thought it was hillarious.
    Can't see the shirt, but I really hope it doesn't read "pedifiles".
    Last edited by bamacpa70; December 27th, 2012 at 06:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Calling Catholics pedophiles is more offensive than anything Notre Dame has or will come up with. Anyone posting that can't talk about class to anyone.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    I spent a month in Indiana this Summer with my job and I'm telling you that that there is no discernable difference between that state and Alabama except Indianapolis is a far more robust city than Birmingham. Of course, to be real...most Notre Dame alumni probably are from Illinois (Chicago specifically) and across the nation. I know a few people who went to school when I was an undergrad at Alabama that went to Notre Dame for their graduate school education. I really doubt most Indianians go there. They probably attend Purdue and IU.
    I duplicated a project for the State of Indiana in 1996 that we'd done for the State of Alabama and spent about 6 months in Indianapolis. I don't know that it's that much more robust than BHam but I used to kid them about how homely their women were.

I drove us in from the outskirts to downtown central each morning and had a guy from Mobile and a guy from Cleveland, OH riding with me. One day as I was navigating the drive through blinding snow and ice about 6 inches thick the guy from Mobile remarked on how good I was at getting us to work on time despite the weather conditions. The guy from Cleveland said, "yeah, they see that Alabama tag on the front, (Bama 92 championship tag), and they get out of his way".

The head of the state agency was a Michigan Alum, so he and I had some good natured trash talk before the Bama vs Michigan game. I just smiled when I saw him after we won.

BamaNation All-SEC tidefan39817's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Persnickety on TideFans.com

talk is cheap. once the pads are put on and the hitting begins we will find out which team wants it more. I am so glad that ESPN and all the talking heads are falling all over themselves about Notre Dame. all the attention and the spot light is on them, which means the pressure is starting to mount. I love the fact that you don't see Coach doing the talk show rounds, the interviews, the "in depth specials" on his preperation for the game. that just tells me he is focused like a laser on this game and so are the players.