www.rolltide.com

click on the store.

RT

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American RogueElephant's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: More Trash Tees from Notre Dame

They can print all the shirts/bumper stickers they want and trash talk all they want. I just the Bama players trash them in the game.
    Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color? You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.

The avatar is my former assistant who I think of as my adopted daugther. She is smart, funny, likeable and a Acct & Finance grad of Fullerton and given the right guidance would light the world on fire. Just don't tell her I said that.

Indiana is the biker capital of america, straight up trash. ND fans should know not to point fingers, several more usually get pointed back at you. BTW, ND embraces the catholic faith and with that you have to take the bad that comes with it. You can not just claim only the good stuff.

BamaNation First Team CrimsonBeachBum's Avatar

Just wondering what they (Golden Goobers) will do with all those trash tee shirts after the dust has settled on the field and they've been embarrassed. Perhaps they could help save a few trees and use the shirts for toilet paper...
    "You got any biscuits fer sale in-nare?" "Reckin what you like to eat in-nare?"

BamaNation Hall of Fame exiledNms's Avatar

Well, to be fair, my son's just 24, and in his lifetime, to my utter amazement & disgust, the local KKK chapter has sponsored a float in the July 4th parade...back when we lived in western Indiana.
    exiled

-------------------------
    "Let's see when we get a full body of work at the end of the season. If you get satisfied and you fall in love with yourself, you get complacent and lose your desire."
    Nick Saban

BamaNation Hall of Fame Clubfitter's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by grlindsey08 View Post
    http://fansided.com/2012/12/26/notre...-talk-t-shirt/

If we win, we need shirts that say something to the effect of "more like Catholics vs. Champions!"

Roll Tide!

Will be more like a herd of Motor Homers that will descend on Miami to teach the Golden Domers a lesson they will never forget. Gonna be sweet.

“What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment.”
    Coach Nick Saban.

I attended the 1980 Bama/ND game at Legion Field. There was more bad blood between the fanbases outside (and inside) the stadium than just about any game I've seen. I saw a couple of fights, including one in the stands. Agitating people with this sort of trash talk usually isn't a good idea.

OTOH, I hope our players are paying attention...

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

I'm Catholic and that shirt shows some poor taste. Here's hoping our guys show them who the boss is on 1/7!
    Send me up some Pibb Extra and Golden Flake potato chips please

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

More Trash Tees from Notre Dame

Mobile Homes? We just call them trailers. Mobile home just sounds too fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bamanut_aj View Post
    Mobile Homes? We just call them trailers. Mobile home just sounds too fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya, "Mobile Home Trash" just doesn't quite convey the same feeling.

The t-shirt that started this thread has been roundly criticized on "NDNation", one of the top ND sports fan sites.

I am a Catholic and a ND fan. I'm also originally from Pennsylvania, a very Catholic state. I can tell you from first-hand experience that Penn State fans (many of them Catholics) hate ND as much or more than any other fanbase in the country.

'Bana also has a lot of Catholic fans.

This game isn't about religion. It's about football. The bigoted remarks--pedophilia, incest whatever--have no place in discussions about a game between two such fine schools.

As you know from my prior posts, I am a Domer. I can say without equivocation that those trash tees are just that and do NOT represent the vast majority of Notre Dame alums (and, probably a large swath of the total fan base) . . . unfortunately, some knucklehead with an internet connection and a few bucks screened some ridiculous tee shirts. For what I call the "true ND fan," we respect the Tide, their team, history and tradition. We certainly want to win on 1/7 but, probably just like all of you, with class and dignity; those tees do not represent either.

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    For 2009, Indiana's per capital income was something like a whopping $600 dollars more than Alabama. I seriously doubt that that differential is going to fund a vast difference in the number of mobile homes. In fact, when the difference in federal transfer payments (not counted in taxable income) is considered, the per capita disposable income in Alabama is greater, but, shush - don't tell them. Also don't tell them that our law school ranks 29th in the country and theirs ranks 59th. Wouldn't want to mess with their self-image...
    HSV, which law school in Indiana? ND ranks 22nd (I have a vested interest in this ranking). Bama is around 29. No real difference here (besides tuition), but just an observation.