Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BamaNation Second Team

Re: More Trash Tees from Notre Dame

Quote Originally Posted by WalkaboutSean View Post
    You will still have loads of fun and most people will be cool. But I'm afraid that there may be a ND contingency that drag up the "mobile home / cousins" stereotypes.

I've attended many Bama games over the years. Saw the worst fan behavior when we were playing Notre Dame (in Bham) and UCLA (in Cali). Saw the best when we were playing Penn State and Oklahoma.
    I've actually heard horrible things about Penn State fans. I hope you're wrong about your fear- sheer ignorance to think that stereotype is anything close to true. In my four years at ND, I never saw an opposing fan treated bad and I've never seen one denied of a beer either. Maybe the road crew is different though, as the road games I've gone to I've spent with friends from the opposing school.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I grew up in Illinois (1 hour from Indiana) and I can tell you first hand they have just as many mobile homes as Alabama. I don't understand why anyone thinks their state is exempt from having mobile homes. And so what if someone lives in one.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

BamaNation Third Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

a word to the wise nd fans, ask miami hurricane fans where trash talking gets you! rtr

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamaman2988 View Post
    a word to the wise nd fans, ask miami hurricane fans where trash talking gets you! rtr
    Or LSU fans before the title game last year
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.