Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Big A Good Article on Tebow, for all the Haters

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--no...000552979.html

The article defends Tebow. I honestly don't know what the guy has done to some people. Some people I talk to talk about Tebow like he broke their sisters heart. Seriously, what has the guy done to offend some people so personally?
    "You can shine a .... as much as you want but in the end all you will have is a shiney ....." - Nick Saban

2. Advertisement

Re: Good Article on Tebow, for all the Haters

Yes, and why do people care? The only time I think about the guy is when a thread pops up here or he surfaces in the media in some way. IOW, I don't care enough to click the link and read the article...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

Just for the record, I'm with you HSV. I didn't go looking for the article. I found it while browsing Yahoo and gave it a read. Just sharing.
    "You can shine a .... as much as you want but in the end all you will have is a shiney ....." - Nick Saban

Suspended
    My Mood
    Shocked on TideFans.com

Good Article on Tebow, for all the Haters

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Yes, and why do people care? The only time I think about the guy is when a thread pops up here or he surfaces in the media in some way. IOW, I don't care enough to click the link and read the article...
    Agreed

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

I know why he's attacked...but my reasoning would move this thread to the non-sports board so I'll defer for now.

Tim Tebow is, by all accounts, a better human being than most even try to become. But he has placed himself on this stage and has to accept the good and bad that comes with "celebrity". I just hope that the things that he is having to endure while on this road don't sour him too much.

Problem with Tebow in college for many was his "duke basketball" like fired-up approach; on field antics. He played on the best team, and yet promised to overcome, conquer, etc.. He was about himself. Some people like that; others hate it. He was a good player, seems like a nice man; but many are glad to see him humbled. It has probably done him some good as well.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Tim Tebow is, by all accounts, a better human being than most even try to become. But he has placed himself on this stage and has to accept the good and bad that comes with "celebrity". I just hope that the things that he is having to endure while on this road don't sour him too much.
    This is where I stand as well regarding Tebow. No matter what it is, when *you* decide to step off the sidelines and truly stand for something, *you* WILL meet opposition.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bama Fan View Post
    I know why he's attacked...but my reasoning would move this thread to the non-sports board so I'll defer for now.
    I'll say it. He wears his Christianity on his sleeve. That bothers some people, me included.

Many of us are suffering from Tebow Fatigue... and I'm getting a case of Teo Fatigue, too.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBama76 View Post
    I'll say it. He wears his Christianity on his sleeve. That bothers some people, me included.
    Yep, and he's attacked for it.

BamaNation All-American Airborne Tider's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hot on TideFans.com

I hate the sense of entitlement about being an NFL starting QB. Like it's his birthright or someone owes it to him.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
    U.S. Army Pathfinders
    "First In, Last Out"

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamainBoston's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Matthew 10:22 And you shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endures to the end shall be saved.

No other second-rate quarterback fighting for a starting chance has ever gotten the hate he has.