Lou Holtz at half time of Military Bowl

taddy

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 25, 2012
{Quote=Taddy] I get that there is some Alabama/SEC fatigue. My answer to those that have that feeling is to do something about it besides complain.

There's quite a difference between stating a fact and complaining about something. There is a media bias toward ND. That's a fact. ND fans know it and Bama fans know it. Even ND's consummate homer Lou Holtz stated that fact. I don't think the average Bama fan can do anything about it. Personally I complained about it plenty back in the 60's and 70's but not so much now...now I just expect it and accept it.

My statement that "ND gets only good press" was to emphasize that there is a media bias toward ND. There was 50 years ago, and there still is. To deny it exists or try and chalk it up to over-sensitivity by some Bama fans is naive.
What I meant by my BOLDED statement above was that if people are tired of hearing about Alabama and the SEC, then started winning ball games and stop whining about the coverage given. It was actually a compliment to the school and the conference.

I do agree there is a bias, just didn't think the "good" was always accurate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.