Sports Illustrated cover again!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Just received my December 31st Sports Illustrated issue....Bama and Eddie Lacy on the cover.
They predict a Bama win.:)

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I got a different cover, but I will take care of that. A few months ago, when AJ was on the cover, I got the one delivered for my region. I called up SI and told them my SI with AJ on the front was damaged due to a rainstorm from the mailtruck to my mailbox. They mailed me the one with AJ on the cover!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
I got a different cover, but I will take care of that. A few months ago, when AJ was on the cover, I got the one delivered for my region. I called up SI and told them my SI with AJ on the front was damaged due to a rainstorm from the mailtruck to my mailbox. They mailed me the one with AJ on the cover!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
Tell them the truth, and they might have mailed two

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
Mine had a big tear down the middle..doh...guess I'll make a trip down the hill to BAM or Wal-Mart to get another one for my collection.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Just received my December 31st Sports Illustrated issue....Bama and Eddie Lacy on the cover.
They predict a Bama win.:)
I'm in New Orleans. Just got SI today and it's got a "best moments of 2012" cover. It does say at the top, Alabama 23 - Notre Dame 16. I'll have to go find me a good cover. Krymsonman

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I'm in New Orleans. Just got SI today and it's got a "best moments of 2012" cover. It does say at the top, Alabama 23 - Notre Dame 16. I'll have to go find me a good cover. Krymsonman
So the regional cover is not in LA so what states is it in? AL, MS, GA? I'm in Bham and this is my cover.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.