AJ McCarron is apparently dating Miss Alabama, an Auburn alum

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Well guys, the party is over. Staci has cleaned-up our trashy thread. :D It was fun while it lasted, though. Special thanks to Bazza for the pics of AJ's mom. I never knew what a hottie she is.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Her boobs? I'd say "no". She's hot and all that, but why the surgery.
She has 21st century ravishing but cookie cutter beauty. Most of us prefer that I suppose, but I prefer the unconventional beauty with character. Those are the ones that turn my head. But this gal could have a great personality too.

Heather Whitestone lives on my block back home on St. Simons Island, the former Miss Alabama that was hearing impaired. She had that unique beauty, so much that some extremely wealthy lobbyist married her. She walks our block and looks like a 40 something gal with 3 kids these days, always says hello.

Just listen to your mom AJ, and you can't go wrong!

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Well guys, the party is over. Staci has cleaned-up our trashy thread. :D It was fun while it lasted, though. Special thanks to Bazza for the pics of AJ's mom. I never knew what a hottie she is.
Someone has to keep all this testosterone in line. Y'all can go from fun to feverish fervor in just a few posts. ;)

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
I hope she is wearing him out, all the way thru the 7th!
I've lost my mind. Fortunately as sick as it is it can't get very far.

Two things about this thread........
1) Mom has the better surgeon.
2) AJ must give a better tattooing than he gets.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.