AJ McCarron is apparently dating Miss Alabama, an Auburn alum

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
:cool:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/crimson-tide-quarterback-aj-mccarron-apparently-dating-miss-211351301--ncaaf.html

One story that will never change, no matter how long the game of football is played: The quarterback will always get the girl.

You recall Johnny Manziel, the Texas A&M quarterback, and his model girlfriend Sarah Savage.

Well, BustedCoverage.com and LarryBrownSports.com say that fellow SEC quarterback, Alabama's A.J. McCarron, is dating Katherine Webb. And Webb just happens to be Miss Alabama 2012. The sites cracked the case by piecing together flirty tweets to each other, the picture above that Webb tweeted, and a tweet from Webb that said she would be sitting with the McCarrons for the BCS Championship Game.

Your move, Zach Mettenberger.

What makes the story a little more unusual than the typical "quarterback meets girl" tale is that Webb is an Auburn grad. She graduated in May of 2011 with a degree in business management. Her relationship with the Crimson Tide's quarterback might cause a stir in that divided state.

"Fine...ill say it. #RollTide," Webb tweeted on Dec. 12.

Oh my.

Webb, on her Twitter account, seems to be taking it all in stride. She's not unaccustomed to the spotlight, after all.

Here's a lesson to all you kids out there aspiring to date a Miss USA pageant contestant: Become a SEC quarterback. Wear some bow ties. Lead your team to the national championship game for a second straight season.

Voila.

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
Not what we need right now - that picture screams high maintenance prima donna to me, and I have some experience there

I hope we are giving Blake Sims extra reps

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Oh no! Focus, A.J.! This has to be a ploy by high-powered Aubs to distract AJ with that (awesome) body so as to not be ready for Jan 7. We have to stop this! Where is the REC?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.