Nick Saban post practice presser (12/27)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I've never known you to be out-maneuvered by computer software. Maybe it's a glitch that won't clear up until Jan. 8th. :biggrin2:
No, I'm serious. I've had something like this happen several times with vB. It comes back and says that it's saved the user profile page and the save is still there when I refresh, but nothing happens on the front end. He'll just have to reapply under a slightly different name. Not worth getting our tech backup folks involved...

NDinNYC2

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
I'd be interested to know exactly what you dislike about him... :rolleyes:
It was mostly a tongue-in-cheek comment. I don't hate the guy - though I know many football fans that do (ND and otherwise). Reasons are often related to his personality in interviews or press conferences (doesn't bother me) and perceived issues with oversigning / medical hardships is also a popular one. I'm not attempting to debate what's right or wrong there - just giving you an idea of what many football fans point to when they talk about not liking Nick Saban.

For me, the way he left the Dolphins was tough to stomach. I understand that he's not the only coach to do what he did and I appreciate the fact that I recently heard him say he feels as bad about the way he left Miami as anything that he's done in his professional career (paraphrasing). You have to respect when a guy makes a mistake and owns up to it. Still, doesn't mean I have to like him. Regardless, never heard anyone debate the fact that he's a heck of a coach.

NDinNYC2

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
No, I'm serious. I've had something like this happen several times with vB. It comes back and says that it's saved the user profile page and the save is still there when I refresh, but nothing happens on the front end. He'll just have to reapply under a slightly different name. Not worth getting our tech backup folks involved...
Back and better than ever. NDinNYC - Model 2.0

Thanks, Tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.