Top Targets left before NSD

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I hope we land Conner... I am saying Tunsil is a no go. I would love to have him, but I just think he ends up somewhere else...

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
How many spots do we have left? And if we land Conner, say, before Bell pulls the trigger, would we have space to add Bell too with the other targets we have on our board?

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
I wonder why he doesn't play more? He seems to make a play every time he is in. The sack in the BCSCG and he was the one who turned the LSU runner back on the 4th and 1. Does he just not know the defense, or are there more consistent players in front of him?
I saw CNS in a interview just before the BCSNCG and he stated that Pettway needs to learn to do the right "thing" on and off the field. Don't know what he meant as he didn't elaborate. Maybe it has some bearing on his playing time.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Heard Andrew Bone mention him earlier this evening on a paid site recruiting chat. Wonder if this means the staff thinks we are going to miss on Vonn Bell...
considering we actually need db's i think its just in case we miss on bell. I can't help but think Bell comes to UA.

also, i think we can add Fitts to the list of targets left, we'll know something soon. USC won't let him enroll early and we do have this spot left open by Walker and they would project to the same position. he also spoke with our staff today, not to mention that could help us out with Vanderdoes (both former USC commits, they should know one another.).

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
that is awesome. you are the man in the know mr. pokechop ! enjoy your comments and insights both here and on the radio. i was hoping one or more of those california boys would come our way. it will be interesting to see how these last few slots get filled.

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
Bell is taking his whole family with him to tOSU for his OV, which leads me to believe there may be some truth to the rumor that his family is more comfortable with UM than NS. Also did NS move up Bell's OV with us?

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Heard Andrew Bone mention him earlier this evening on a paid site recruiting chat. Wonder if this means the staff thinks we are going to miss on Vonn Bell...
CNS on the radio this morning asked Herm Edwards if there were any guys that could cover at the UA game because he needs those guys....if CNS thinks Jackson can cover, hope we get him....

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Von Bell
Dee Liner
Reuben Foster
Tunsil
Robert Nkemdiche
Austin Golson
Things sure do change in a couple of weeks. Looking at this initial list it looks like only a couple seem to be realistic gets for us. Anyone care to take a stab at a new list?

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Here's my realistic opinion of who we get: Dee Liner, Antonio Conner, Alvin Kamara, Eddie Vanderdoes, Laremy Tunsil or Austin Golson and or Matthew Thomas, Chris Jones and maybe Bostwick.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC
Bell is taking his whole family with him to tOSU for his OV, which leads me to believe there may be some truth to the rumor that his family is more comfortable with UM than NS. Also did NS move up Bell's OV with us?

They did not all afterall. And nothing has changed with Bell and his OV for UA. The plan once he announced he would take all3 was for him to be at UA the 18th(BCSNC celebration going on) and that Saban also scheduled an inhome visit for the 14th. All planned before the OSU visit. Bell is also scheduled for an OV to UT on the 25th. Most sites including OSU feel if he does not commit to OSU this weekend he will not end up there. That this is their one shot to get him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.