Blog: Latest Bama News 12/28 Thru 12/30/12 Weekend Edition

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Re: Latest Bama News 12/28/12

On expansion in college football: I don’t know that it surprised me that Maryland or Rutgers did what they did (by going to the Big Ten) or whoever else had made the moves. I guess my only thought on that is I think there’s more coming. It’s not over. The Big East is at a real, real disadvantage right now for them to be able to regroup and be at the same level as some of the other leagues. But I still think there are schools continuing to try to line themselves up with like institutions.

MISSOURI A.D. MIKE ALDEN ON EXPANSION: “THERE’S MORE COMING. IT’S NOT OVER"MRSEC

and the beat goes on..

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

Eddie Lacy and T.J. Yeldon don’t have a menacing/witty nickname for their dynamic partnership in Alabama’s backfield. According to Lacy, they’re just “T.J. and Eddie.” With the way they continuously beat up defenders, that might be intimidating enough because when they carry the rock, someone is going to get smacked in the jaw, and most of the time it isn’t one of them.

Alabama's RB duo surges to South Beach-SEC BLOG ESPN

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

Alabama had to throw to beat LSU for the national title a year ago, and if it worked once, maybe it can work again. Like LSU last year, Notre Dame brings one of the nation's top run defenses into the BCS National Championship Game, which means Alabama's hopes of winning the crown again could rest on its passing game. That will put the spotlight squarely on one of the Tide's youngest players.True freshman wide receiver Amari Cooper. He leads Alabama in receptions (53), receiving yards (895) and receiving touchdowns (nine). All those figures were more than twice as many as the second-place pass-catcher.

Part of Tide’s hopes could rest on freshman Amari Cooper-Daily Bama Blog

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.