Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Recipes

Two Texas Football Players Accused of Sexual Assault

"Bryant can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can turn around and take your'n and beat his'n." -- Houston Oiler head coach Bum Phillips, a former player under Coach Bryant

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame derek4tide's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Re: Two Texas Football Players Accused of Sexual Assault

Nothing good ever happens after 2:00am.......
    "They're not better than us," Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick said of the Tide. "They're better than everyone."

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Totally sad. Men totally throwing their lives away. I don't get it.
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Bookworm on TideFans.com

Nothing funny about sexual assault.

But if Colt had played they'd have beat us and then continued dominant and not even been in San Antonio.
    :13

BamaNation All-American dWarriors88's Avatar
    False allegations? Won't be playing in the game regardless. That's sucks for them. Final nail in coffin for Big Mack?

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

These are the things that happen when a girl invites two strangers back to her hotel room in the middle of the night. If true, then shame on them all for sheer stupidity.
    "Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze." - Marcus Luttrell, 'Service - A Navy SEAL at War'

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDare View Post
    These are the things that happen when a girl invites two strangers back to her hotel room in the middle of the night. If true, then shame on them all for sheer stupidity.
    Agree totally. Even if not true, stupidity was the driving force here.
    "Bryant can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can turn around and take your'n and beat his'n." -- Houston Oiler head coach Bum Phillips, a former player under Coach Bryant

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar

Until more comes out about this, I'm going to give the players the benefit of the doubt by assuming that this is a false accusation by a woman trying to get attention at some point.

Hopefully, the police and those involved will be able to determine what actually happened - whether the accusations are true or false - as quickly as possible. If the accusations are false, I hope that it doesn't affect the players' careers and, if possible, their ability to play in the bowl game.
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    Until more comes out about this, I'm going to give the players the benefit of the doubt by assuming that this is a false accusation by a woman trying to get attention at some point.

Hopefully, the police and those involved will be able to determine what actually happened - whether the accusations are true or false - as quickly as possible. If the accusations are false, I hope that it doesn't affect the players' careers and, if possible, their ability to play in the bowl game.
    Sounds like they've already been sent home. Or did I read that wrong?
    "Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze." - Marcus Luttrell, 'Service - A Navy SEAL at War'

BamaNation All-SEC bamagradinATL's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

^^^True^^^ Neither the players nor the girl used any sense. The players should have declined her offer.

Quote Originally Posted by bamagradinATL View Post
    ^^^True^^^ Neither the players nor the girl used any sense. The players should have declined her offer.
    Looks like the brains of all three are located in the wrong part of the human anatomy.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar

Sounds like they've already been sent home. Or did I read that wrong?
    No, you didn't. Looks like I just skipped the first line in the article.
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by Al A Bama View Post
    Looks like the brains of all three are located in the wrong part of the human anatomy.
    Brains do tend to rise, the older you get...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus