Two Texas Football Players Accused of Sexual Assault

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
The worst part of this is that the HC/AD has to take a conservative course. If he plays them and the allegations turn out true, he's crucified. OTOH, holding them out, as appears to be true, and they're exonerated, he's crucified by a different crew. Not a good position...
I'm assuming (yeah, dangerous to assume) the decision to send them home was tied to missing a curfew or similar team rule....regardless of what comes out of the sexual assault accusation.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Please NOBODY accuse me of using the "asking for it" argument, but.....

if (as the article says, and you know journalism) SHE invited THEM back to the room....what EXACTLY did she think they were going back for?

It reminds me of when Mike Tyson was accused/tried/convicted of rape. The first question I had was the same one a lot of people had - "What was she doing in Mike's room at 2 am? Mike ain't known as a world-class dominoes player."
I've been invited back to hotel rooms before, and I never assumed anything close to what these players were accused of would be happening. And, the article is devoid of content as to why the charges were dropped. So, we can only assume why.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.