I kinda like these ND posters..

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Last year our game with LSU created so much fallout that they aren't allowed to visit anymore. I don't see that happening with this bunch.

A few of you are super cool and respectful. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Try to maintain that after we skull drag you guys, ok?

:p

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Last year our game with LSU created so much fallout that they aren't allowed to visit anymore. I don't see that happening with this bunch.

A few of you are super cool and respectful. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Try to maintain that after we skull drag you guys, ok?

:p
Maybe if you'd stopped before the last sentence, which was really smack. (Know you were kidding.) I think it's a tough game. They match up much better with us than, say, UGA...

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Sorry Earle. Didn't want to come across as TOO nice.

But yeah, agreed, it's going to be a whale of a game.

NDinNYC2

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
Lotsa snide and backhanded compliments with ND

I say bring back the LSU guys
I'm sorry you feel that way.

In my opinion, if you're looking for disrespectful comments or perceived slams against your beloved team, you'll always find them.

For example, is there a single decent size fan base in the country that doesn't carry a sizable population who believes ESPN hates them? Or is against them? Not in my experience. Go to any board for any team and you'll read those posts. It's certainly true of Alabama and ND. That's just the nature of the beast.

TrueGritnPluck

Suspended
Nov 21, 2011
I'm sorry you feel that way.

In my opinion, if you're looking for disrespectful comments or perceived slams against your beloved team, you'll always find them.

For example, is there a single decent size fan base in the country that doesn't carry a sizable population who believes ESPN hates them? Or is against them? Not in my experience. Go to any board for any team and you'll read those posts. It's certainly true of Alabama and ND. That's just the nature of the beast.
Great - now I have one trying to tell me what to think, and where to go.

This is starting to feel like Purgatory

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
I like them better (so far) than Texas fans in 2009. There was one guy who's theory was that Texas would win because they practiced in the Texas heat.

What???

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I concur. Let's bring back the LSU people.
Be careful what you wish for.
A couple of the LSU posters were good posters, (I miss them), other yahoo's gave them
all a bad name.
When all was said and done, closing the forum to LSU posters kept some of our sanity
and kept our forum from degenerating into a version of 'Tiger Droppings'.
The LSU board and Auburn board are too trashy for most of our taste.
I like TideFans just fine the way it is. (My BP has been nearly normal W/O them.)

The Moderators have a tough job, separating the 'Wheat from the Chaff' in posters.
I'd think it would be hard to decide when borderline comments crossed the line.

(If we should bring em back, it ought to be with a 'One and Done' clause for dismissal.)

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.