Blog: Chance Warmack Ate Two Mugshots. Beef, brains and brotherhood

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
This has to be the lede of the year. George Schroeder of USAToday's feature column on the beefy, brainy and brotherly Alabama Offensive Line. The signature burger at Mugshots Grill and Bar is three all-beef patties, six strips of bacon, three slices of cheese — your choice, cheddar or American — along with tomatoes, pickles, lettuce and red onions, all layered on four bun slices, everything slathered in mayonnaise and mustard.
The challenge, should you choose to accept, is to devour the entire Mugshot — approximately 2½ pounds, post-cooked weight, and that's not counting the accompanying large order of fries, an onion ring and a fried pickle — in 12 minutes. Clearly, this is not a task for the faint of heartburn, but finish it and the food is free.
From our own GulfCoastTider Blog ibleeedcrimsonred.com Good stuff Dave!
Chance Warmack ate two.

If he eats like this after football, he'll be on the Biggest Loser's show!

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Chance Warmack Ate Two. Beef, brains and brotherhood - See more at: http://www.ib

Hahahaha, wow!

"Hey, big boy, you go now!" - John Pinette

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Re: Chance Warmack Ate Two. Beef, brains and brotherhood

Wow I was able to finish one in 10 minutes 37 seconds at the one in Vestavia, and I felt like I was going to die. I can't even imagine eating two. Gag.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

Goodness... Slow down big man! You have your whole life ahead of you!

Ya gota burn a whole lotta calories to eat like that. I saw a former Tenercee player, (Anton Walker?) on biggest losers...he blew up to over 500 lbs! Fortunately for him he lost over 250 I think. 2 lazy 2 google.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

I finally took the time to search it. His name is Antone Davis and he lost 202 lbs. He also played for the Eagles and the Falcons before retiring..and owning surprise, a restaurant!

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida

At first, I thought the thread's title was telling me that Chance Warmack ate two beef brains. The brotherhood part really confused me. Then, I saw the pic of the dish and almost threw up. I mean, lots of people eat beef brains.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I just had a heart attack looking at that picture!!!!! Can't even imagine one but two is much better than the Man Vs Food guy.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I've taken the mugshot challenge. To east two is a super human feat...

GulfCoastTider

Hall of Fame

From our own GulfCoastTider Blog ibleeedcrimsonred.com Good stuff Dave!
Chance Warmack ate two.

If he eats like this after football, he'll be on the Biggest Loser's show!
Thank you!

When I read that line, I laughed so loud that my wife came all the way from down the hall to see what was up.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Thank you!

When I read that line, I laughed so loud that my wife came all the way from down the hall to see what was up.
Right after we signed Terrence Cody and he'd been put on a diet, Coach had a gathering at his house and he came upon TC in front of the fridge, just staring forlornly. He said that then, he realized he had a real problem on his hands. After that, TC would grab the other seat up front in the bus by Coach (where no one else had dared sit - and can you imagine sharing a seat with Cody?) and lobby to be allowed to carry the ball once at the goal line instead of just being the sub blocking back. Coach gave him a weight goal, knowing he would never make it. The first few times he played that role were comic. Defenders literally ran to get out of his way, so he'd find himself in the EZ, looking for someone to block... :D

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

Right after we signed Terrence Cody and he'd been put on a diet, Coach had a gathering at his house and he came upon TC in front of the fridge, just staring forlornly. He said that then, he realized he had a real problem on his hands. After that, TC would grab the other seat up front in the bus by Coach (where no one else had dared sit - and can you imagine sharing a seat with Cody?) and lobby to be allowed to carry the ball once at the goal line instead of just being the sub blocking back. Coach gave him a weight goal, knowing he would never make it. The first few times he played that role were comic. Defenders literally ran to get out of his way, so he'd find himself in the EZ, looking for someone to block... :D
My son was Miss. Gulf Coast J.C. when Cody was playing there and weighed 400. He called me one night and said, "Dad he eats the buffet".
When I replied "Well I'm sure all the athletes do"...he said.."NO, Dad..he literally EATS the whole buffet"..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.