Question: Alabama in 2012, what's your favorite moment?

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
All of the ones mentioned are great, but one of mine was Lacy's run early in the Missouri game. If you ever wanted to show a hat on a hat example this was it!
I was gonna mention that, but was hoping to find a video clip of it to refresh everyone's memory! Including mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010
Here's a strange one: I enjoyed the moment when, leading 52-0 against Arkansas, we kept handing the football to Scout Team member Ben Howell.

Verne Lundquist was momentarily puzzled when trying to ascertain exactly who was carrying the ball. "I can assure you that my game research ...didn't go all the way to Ben Howell." lol

beachbum94

Scout Team
Feb 27, 2012
Joplin, MO
For me the play of the year was the 2 point conversion in the SEC Championship game. If we didn't do that.. then Georgia could have just kicked a field goal at the end of the game to tie the game sending it to overtime and who knows what happened from there... But with great coaching and excellent execution we were able to capitalize on that drive and score those 2 points

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
For the calendar year, without a doubt the beat down of LSU in the Super Dome. For this season, the screen pass to T.J. from AJ to complete The Drive. But a close second was the pass to Coop to go ahead of UGA. Honarable mention was the interception by CJ against UM to open the season. It set the tone for the game and for the season. This defense may be young but it came to play.

bamaravens

Nov 1, 2011
The 2 points in the SEC Championship game. I was so nervous that we were not going to get it and Yeldon just walked right in.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.