Question: Alabama in 2012, what's your favorite moment?

We've had a great year! Won the 2nd BCS in 3 years and also put ourselves in position to win a 3rd. What was your favorite moment? Mine is a three way tie.
Winning it all! Can't go wrong with that.

The Drive of Death! Gotta love that!
AJ to Coop! I think I hurt myself on this one.
Roll Tide!

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
I have to say " The Drive" in Tiger Stadium is the best for me. Without that clutch game winning drive in Baton Rouge, Alabama would not have been in position to even play in Atlanta for SECC let alone play in Miami.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I know technically winning the NC was in Jan of this year, but I count it toward last year.

Easily the final TD (and drive) vs LSU. Watching their horrible clock management after that, knowing they were beat.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Eddie made me jump out of my chair quite a few times; but nothing had me as amped as Yeldon's TD at lsu. AJ to Amari in The Dome is a real close second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
It's been an awesome year to be a Bama fan. Many great moments that I'll treasure my whole life.

My favorite was AJ's pass to TJ Yeldon in Tiger Stadium to beat LSU. We were just so ineffective on offensive for so long before that drive that it was a real surprise. I believed, but was still surprised.

CaptainTide

Scout Team
Apr 16, 2011
Mobile, AL
I know this isn't the popular "favorite moment" but I really enjoyed watching that entire Bama/A&M game. What a classic.

And of course, due to the circumstances and everything, the Yeldon TD at LSU is by far my most treasured moment this season.
The closing seconds of the SECCG were also amazing, because we all know what that meant.

I know this isn't the popular "favorite moment" but I really enjoyed watching that entire Bama/A&M game. What a classic.

And of course, due to the circumstances and everything, the Yeldon TD at LSU is by far my most treasured moment this season.
The closing seconds of the SECCG were also amazing, because we all know what that meant.
If TJ wouldn't have fumbled that game would have been ours. Also that INT on 4th down to end the game.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
All of the ones mentioned are great, but one of mine was Lacy's run early in the Missouri game. If you ever wanted to show a hat on a hat example this was it!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.