Big A Portland, Oregon Alabama fans - come watch National Championship game with us

Alabama Football fans in Portland, Oregon We will be at Macadam's Bar and Grill (5833 SW Macadam Portland) on Jan 7 for the National Championship game. Come cheer and yell with us as we Roll with the Tide on their way to #15 Roll Tide Roll !!!!!!!!

http://www.yelp.com/events/portland-...r-alabama-fans

http://www.facebook.com/PDXAlabamaFootballFans

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Portland, Oregon Alabama fans - come watch National Championship game with us

Is Dancing Bare still in business?

Hope y'all have a good turnout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Portland, Oregon Alabama fans - come watch National Championship game with us

I have no plans to be in Portland next week, but that is pretty cool. Enjoy the game!!!!!

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Portland, Oregon Alabama fans - come watch National Championship game with us

Sounds fun. Can't be any more expensive than a flight to Miami at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    I have no plans to be in Portland next week, but that is pretty cool. Enjoy the game!!!!!
    Thanks, I hope we all enjoy the game and Bama wins #15. It has been great to be able to watch the game with so many Bama fans so far from home.