NFL playoffs....who ya got?

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
just some notables...

I think Seattle can win on the road at Dallas or Washington.

I don't think Minnesota beats Green Bay again.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cincy win at Houston, but not counting on it

I wouldn't be surprised to see Indy win at Baltimore, and I'm kinda counting on it

Houston seems like a paper tiger. Something bothers me about Atlanta....but with the week off to prepare, I think they'll advance. 49'ers seem solid; so do the Pats.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
It's something about ATL this year though. I'm scared of the injuries they got today. They should have rested their starters.
i could be wrong. i'm a Falcons fan and they had the easiest schedule i've seen in a while. And they still struggled in some of those wins. I just dont think they have enough to win it all. not battle tested against any great or very good team. but that'd be awesome if they could make it.

i could be wrong. i'm a Falcons fan and they had the easiest schedule i've seen in a while. And they still struggled in some of those wins. I just dont think they have enough to win it all. not battle tested against any great or very good team.
Yeah they usually lose those games though. There are no easy games in the NFL. We'll see though.

Riding with the Patriots all the way... as if I would say anything else.

I firmly believe Cincinnati can knock off Houston, which means Denver would get the Bengals and New England would get Indy or Baltimore in the next round. I'm already crossing my fingers for another Manning vs. Brady AFC Championship.

In the NFC... I'm going to say Green Bay, but no one outside of Seattle is looking really hot right now. I don't even have faith in Seattle if they have to go all the way to Washington for the first game.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
For the majority of the season, the AFC looked to be the "down" conference. That has changed going into the playoffs. Not sure any of the NFC teams could beat Denver or New England right now. Things can change within the next month, though.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have no confidence in Green Bay's defense. I'll take Seattle vs Denver in the SB, with Denver winning it all.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Indy plays at their old home in the first round and then could face Peyton Manning in the second round.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.