SOS Rankings Comparison

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
I honestly think a lot of Alabama fans are trying to reach to put down Notre Dame. I've seen several people here claim Notre Dame didn't even play a tough schedule. Really? That's absurd. Yes, Notre Dame is beatable, but so is Georgia, Texas A&M, and LSU. There's plenty of reason to believe Notre Dame gives Alabama just as much trouble as those teams did. In fact, there is logical ground to argue Notre Dame is better than those three teams.

I expect Alabama to win, but Notre Dame did not play a weak schedule, and Notre Dame is a very, very good team. They got lucky a couple of times, but so did Alabama. It takes a little luck to get in the championship game most years.
A lot of Bama folks do look down on Notre Dame because frankly, they have been down. Notre Dame for all intents and purposes played a Big 10 type schedule. I wished they had played Ohio State, so someone could have put an L on their record, one or the other. ;)

Notre Dame has a very good team, I would not argue otherwise, so does Ohio State. That region of the country's talent has been down for years compared to the SEC. When you get down to it every team is beatable, proof of that to a Bama fan is obvious unless he has been under a rock all year. ;)

I think Notre Dame has found their coach for now and the foreseeable future in Brian Kelly. There is no doubt that they can win this game coming up with the key word being "can". Doubtful but they can! If I was a Notre Dame fan I would be hopeful without a doubt, but confident as some or most are? Well I recall how I felt leading up to the '92 Sugar bowl against Miami. I was hopeful, but I was not about to run my mouth or as in these days and time typing fingers! ;)

The Sagarin ratings that I linked to were updated 12-30-12, not sure about TEAM RANKINGS. Check back Wednesday to compare with the rankings I posted on the first page.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.