Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Big A Latest Bama News 12/31/2012 Final Edtion

For 2012.

This is Where the football season never ends! Bama News first, and foremost,
    interesting SEC news, and salient football news:

Bell making speedy recovery-TideSports

The first time Kenny Bell was seen at a University of Alabama football practice after breaking his leg against Auburn, he was riding a stationary bike with his good leg only. Not long after that, he was jogging. And on Jan. 7 when the Crimson Tide takes on Notre Dame in the BCS National Championship Game, he hopes to be doing a lot more.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Latest Bama News 12/31/2012 Final Edtion

No matter how much Alabama fans of my generation may hate to admit it, Notre Dame going into the 1973 Sugar Bowl represented the gold standard in college football. It was what Alabama strived to be and more. It all made the 1973 Sugar Bowl a measuring stick for Alabama.
    Alabama vs. Notre Dame 2.0: A long wait to measure the best of the best-al.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The Browns are also expected to pursue Oregon coach Chip Kelly, who's this year's "it" candidate, a source told The Plain Dealer.
    Browns expected to fire Shurmur, eye Penn State's Bill O'Brien - not Alabama's Nick Saban-al.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Updated information on Bryant quarterback Conner Cramer, Fairhope athlete Nate Andrews and St. Luke's running back George Payne
    Press-Register recruiting notes: Interest picking up for Bryant QB Cramer; Andrews still committed to Gophers?-al.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Starting at noon eastern today, there will be at least one college football game every day between now and January 7. The 2012 season comes to an exciting climax with the BCS Championship Game between Alabama and Notre Dame. Then, it ends until the first weekend in September, 2013.

The Crescendo of College Football-ibleedcrimsonred

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The U.S. Army All-American Bowl features four Alabama commits and two Auburn commits, as well as several uncommitted prospects who hold offers from both schools.
    AL.com at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl: Breaking down Alabama and Auburn's recruits-al.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

AJ McCarron's2012 began with his official arrival on the college football scene and ended with one of the best passes of his career. In between it all, the Alabama quarterback didn't do too shabby, either.
    McCarron earned offensive MVP honors at the 2012 BCS Championship game, when he threw for 234 yards in the Crimson Tide's romp over LSU. He followed that up with one of the best seasons by an Alabama quarterback in program history and helped guide the Crimson Tide back to the BCS title game.

Tide Top 10 in 2012: No. 10 - AJ McCarron establishes himself as one of Alabama's all-time QBs-al.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Rich Wingo, who was a part of one of the most famous plays in college football history as a linebacker at the University of Alabama, will be the keynote speaker at the fourth annual BBVA Compass Bowl Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Breakfast presented by Northwestern Mutual of Alabama.
    Former Alabama, NFL player Rich Wingo to headline BBVA Compass Bowl FCA breakfast-al.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The SEC finally begins its bowl slate today as Vanderbilt and LSU both take the field on New Year's Eve. Get the latest on the 'Dores and Tigers as well as every other team in the SEC in our Monday edition of SEC links
    What they're saying around the SEC on Monday (links)-al.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Editor's note: Every day from now until kickoff in Miami, TideNation will break down the matchups position-by-position. Today we'll look at the battle of the running backs.

How they measure up: Running backs-TideNation ESPN

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Jimbo Fisher has been helping quarterback EJ Manuel learn a difficult lesson this season. "The world doesn't care," Fisher said Sunday after the Seminoles practice. Manuel's mother Jackie is receiving chemotherapy treatments for breast cancer, a fact Manuel has tried to keep from the public throughout the season, Fisher said. "He didn't want excuses," Fisher said.

Jimbo Fisher with the hard truth: 'The world doesn't care'-coachingsearch.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

As an Alabama freshman, Amari Cooper may not be able to speak to reporters, but his receiving numbers provide impressive insight into the impact hes had on the Crimson Tide football team this season.
    Tide freshman WR Amari Cooper makes statement with his play-Dothn EAGLE ALABAMA