Question: BCS game parking

playball31580

Suspended
Aug 19, 2005
Wish I went to Tuscaloosa for college
Have a spot at the orange parking lot as there are several near the stadium. There are several with numbers on it and others that don't. Are the ones with numbers reserved orange lots? Trying to figure out how early I need to be there as I'll be driving there from Fort Lauderdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I was told when I called the orange bowl committee, the orange lots are first come, first serve but, they will route based on access road. They advised in the past the further lots out were all that remained by 3pm. They say lots open at 1pm but, I'd imagine they'd be letting folks in by 9AM, if not before. The RV lot supposedly opens at noon and we all know some will probably be pulling in about 48 hours before that...

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Hi, I've actually contacted the stadium officials who stated "the gates will open for parking at 12pm noon." That is a direct quote from them. I'm planning on checking back prior, and trying to arrive the day of at 11 or so, just because, maybe....MAYBE they'll break the rules. Just know that as far as the "official" time goes though, it's noon.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.