Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: LSU vs. Clemson

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: LSU vs. Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    LSU has officially "jumped the shark"

Ted McGinley is now the head coach
    This is a "Happy Days" reference that you youngun's won't get. Fonz jumping the shark.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    He was Jefferson D'Arcy on "Married With Children," and he plays a bunch of good looking empty suits - or should I say played as the 80s were his hey-day.
    He also joined the cast of Happy Days. but it was after they jumped the shark.

My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

this lsWHO loss was the best thing to happen yesterday. i dont care how they lost or why they lost...bottom line is...THEY LOST!!! I NEVER wanna see them in any sport at any time vs anybody. i was born and raised there in LOSERana AND HATE THAT SCHOOL AND THEIR FAN BASE MORE THAN ANY OTHER SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY..ROLL TIDE!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Depressed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    He also joined the cast of Happy Days. but it was after they jumped the shark.
    Yeah I know him as Roger from "Happy Days," but I figured it was more likely someone would have seen "Married With Children" than "Happy Days" in that more modern generation.
    I'll always look back as I walk away
    This memory will last for eternity
    And all of our tears will be lost in the rain
    Til I find my way back to your arms again
    But until that day you know you are
    The queen of my heart

BamaNation Hall of Fame JPT4Bama's Avatar

The Les Miles we've all come to know and often stare at, continues to exist in an alternate universe in which Les alone knows the rules.
    Ask me about my vow of silence.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by jef0071 View Post
    this lsWHO loss was the best thing to happen yesterday. i dont care how they lost or why they lost...bottom line is...THEY LOST!!! I NEVER wanna see them in any sport at any time vs anybody. i was born and raised there in LOSERana AND HATE THAT SCHOOL AND THEIR FAN BASE MORE THAN ANY OTHER SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY..ROLL TIDE!!!
    Working with some of them did it to me.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JPT4Bama View Post
    The Les Miles we've all come to know and often stare at, continues to exist in an alternate universe in which Les alone knows the rules.
    I think it is about time for Les Miles to get drug tested.

BamaNation All-American colbysullivan's Avatar

LSU vs. Clemson

I think it's time (long overdue) LSU seriously considers replacing Miles. Do you think they pull the trigger?

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I don't dislike LSU. On the contrary, I have good childhood memories of listening to 'em on the radio in L.A. during the '50s. Sorry to see 'em lose OOC.

Like everyone else has noted, Miles' play-calling on LSU's last possession is baffling. What in the world was he thinking??..

BamaNation First Team 1958againbear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8hope View Post
    If I recall correctly Bama was faced with a similar situation in the SECCG. Holding the ball, we ran three straight times, didn't get the first down but ran the clock. In the end, it made a difference.
    Regardless of what the stats say, this one is on Les for play calling that resulted in poor clock management.
    Call it 'Saban's revenge.' Who's to say Les and his OC passed for three downs because we ran for three downs against UGA and didn't get the first down? Just Les trying to be smart and outdo CNS. But we made UGA use up all their timeouts and, hence, won. And then there's 'Mr. Blitz' Chavis on fourth and sixteen because we played prevent and UGA almost scored. But we blitzed smartly sending CJ at the perfect time. Just Les and LSWho trying to be smarter than CNS and Bama. It must be tough in places like Baton Rouge and aubrens always living in Bama's shadow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJama17 View Post
    I think it is about time for Les Miles to get drug tested.
    There must be some of Honey Badger's synthetic weed in the turf he likes to chew.

BamaNation All-American colbysullivan's Avatar

LSU vs. Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by 1958againbear View Post
    Call it 'Saban's revenge.' Who's to say Les and his OC passed for three downs because we ran for three downs against UGA and didn't get the first down? Just Les trying to be smart and outdo CNS. But we made UGA use up all their timeouts and, hence, won. And then there's 'Mr. Blitz' Chavis on fourth and sixteen because we played prevent and UGA almost scored. But we blitzed smartly sending CJ at the perfect time. Just Les and LSWho trying to be smarter than CNS and Bama. It must be tough in places like Baton Rouge and aubrens always living in Bama's shadow.

Is this post for real?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by colbysullivan View Post
    Is this post for real?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Tongue in cheek pal. But who's to say what goes through the Madhatter's mind? The fact we didn't get a first down with three straight runs to wrap the win was obvious. But Saban played it correctly and made UGA use their timeouts. Les is a gambler and obviously thought pass despite conventional wisdom. I'm sure Les thought his way was the way to go for whatever reason in his alternate universe.

Last edited by 1958againbear; January 1st, 2013 at 05:10 PM.