Game Thread: LSU vs. Clemson

BamaWally

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 18, 2012
Lots of "extra curricular" activity after the whistle. Refs need to get a handle on this game.

athlete37

Scout Team
Dec 13, 2012
Does anyone else think this bowl season in general has been a little chippy? Lots of late hits and shoving

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Up until that throw, I thought Mett was playing well despite their limitations. Can't make that throw. You need to steal some points in those situations.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I am very impressed by Tahj Boyd so far. He has been on target, and he's showed impressive arm strength. I am some what surprised that he isn't given higher consideration for next years draft. I'm not so sure that he isn't a better quarterback than Geno Smith, and Geno is supposed to be the top pick next year.
According to the WVU roster on ESPN, Geno is a senior this year. Plus, I thought it was mentioned during their bowl game it was his last for them. But, I only know what I read, or hear, so I could be mistaken.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Looked like Clemson's line was getting a little tired that last series.

It's anyone's game at this point but may ultimately come down to which team has the best endurance factor.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
i havent noticed that. overall, it's been pretty clean IMO
I've noticed a bit of extra curricular activity. One penalty I'd like to see called is the push in the back after the receiver or other scorer has crossed the goal line and is in the EZ. It's become almost routine for a defender to push him in the back and send him tumbling. I think it should be US and assessed on the kickoff. Given that it's basically the same "defenseless" player situation that so much has been said about, I don't know why it's not called. It's a frustration foul almost 100% of the time...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.