When does the team head to Miami?

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Yep they just landed. They are saying Arie K had to be treated for dehydration as well as soon as they landed.
I couldn't anything about this then, but y'all it was an adventure to say the least! God bless Arie. I sure hope Alabama wins, so I can see him again on the White House charter healthy.

That whole situation might be run of the mill for the team and staff but not for me. Miami started as our destination, and I'm very thankful that we were able to complete that mission. Hats off to my crew and pilots for ALL they did to make it happen.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I couldn't anything about this then, but y'all it was an adventure to say the least! God bless Arie. I sure hope Alabama wins, so I can see him again on the White House charter healthy.

That whole situation might be run of the mill for the team and staff but not for me. Miami started as our destination, and I'm very thankful that we were able to complete that mission. Hats off to my crew and pilots for ALL they did to make it happen.
How on earth do you get dehydrated on a flight that short? :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.