Link: 2013 All American Bowl Thread(Army, UA, Semper Fi)

tidefaninvr

3rd Team
Sep 15, 2007
As of now there are four:

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncf...d/28238/five-scheduled-to-announce-at-ua-game

"Still scheduled to announce are four-star safety Leon McQuay III, four-star defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko, four-star athlete Max Redfield, four-star linebacker Trey Johnson and four-star athlete Kendell Beckwith.

McQuay is expected to pick between Florida State and USC. Ogundeko lists Syracuse and Clemson as the favorites.

Redfield listed Notre Dame, Ohio State and USC as his finalists, but the Buckeyes aren't actively recruiting him and he should pick between the Irish and Trojans.

Beckwith will decide between LSU and Alabama. Johnson will choose from Ohio State, Tennessee and Florida, but the final pick will be between the Buckeyes and Vols."

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Alquadin Muhammad

Don Bosco, undecided, DE

This 6-foot-3, 230-pound Newark native is considered by many to be this year’s top recruit in North Jersey after recording a total of 21 sacks during his junior and senior seasons against high-level competition. Miami and Notre Dame are very interested, but the buzz is that he’ll pick Alabama during halftime of the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on Saturday in San Antonio.

We were on this kid early and maybe with Walker headed to UF he is the option. Kid is a beast,
Interesting. This one came out of nowhere. We already have a commit from a Jersey kid in Averett. They could car pool together :tongue:

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
What position was AM being recruited? Is he a SAM for now and a possible JACK? Has he played any MLB?

He is off the radar for me. I don't remember much talk about him.

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Alquadin Muhammad

Don Bosco, undecided, DE

This 6-foot-3, 230-pound Newark native is considered by many to be this year’s top recruit in North Jersey after recording a total of 21 sacks during his junior and senior seasons against high-level competition. Miami and Notre Dame are very interested, but the buzz is that he’ll pick Alabama during halftime of the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on Saturday in San Antonio.

We were on this kid early and maybe with Walker headed to UF he is the option. Kid is a beast,
If he commits anywhere but Miami I will be extremely surprised. I wonder if they are just trying to hype it up?

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
If he commits anywhere but Miami I will be extremely surprised. I wonder if they are just trying to hype it up?
That would be my guess since he visited Miami in December and hasn't been on anyones radar around here similar to the comments of Joe Mathis above. I think all these kids want to give the appearance they are chosing a team other than Bama or that they had a committable offer from Bama. Of course, there is always the chance that Saban has that signing day surprise but those have seemed to have gone away in recent recruiting classes. He likes having classes wrapped up and working on the next years or even following class by NSD.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Matthew Thomas with a huge interception. Woulda scored but he tripped on the turf

Bateman in at QB now

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.