Richard Todd talks about first two Notre Dame games and much more

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
@%%1;
I got to see most of the games Todd played in. He was a stud.

Great read. Thanks for posting.

This the same Richard Todd that played at Davidson High School in Mobile? I used to sit under his framed jersey in team meetings when I went to school there.

tidegrandpa

All-American
This the same Richard Todd that played at Davidson High School in Mobile? I used to sit under his framed jersey in team meetings when I went to school there.
Was a year behind Richard and his brother Walter, both good guys, played on same team with them at Davidson 71,72, remember when Auburn gave him a PINTO wagon before he committed to Alabama....showed up at pickup game behind the school one Saturday afternoon, he committed to Bama the following week.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
He broke my heart in the 83 afc championship game when the jets lost in the rain against miami 14-0. I got to meet him twice years later and enjoyed meeting him.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Was a year behind Richard and his brother Walter, both good guys, played on same team with them at Davidson 71,72, remember when Auburn gave him a PINTO wagon before he committed to Alabama....showed up at pickup game behind the school one Saturday afternoon, he committed to Bama the following week.
Lol that's awesome!

Proxigean Tide

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Dover, DE
Richard Todd is why I am an Alabama fan. I lived across the street from him in Mobile, AL and he used to throw passes to me and my older brother (we were 8 and 9). When he went to Alabama, I became a fan. RTR.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
A real favorite of mine. And he did a good job putting up with all the media, etc frenzy in NY, especially after Joe had been there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
I was in school when he played My wife's roommate had a big crush on him The bowl games were hard for 8 years but the regular seasons were great CPB caught a lot of flack for losing so many bowl games. Once he broke the streak they went on a tear.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.