Question: Mississippi State v. Northwestern

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Watching the Rose Bowl parade. I don't dare change the channel unless I want to in the dog house with the wife.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Watching the Rose Bowl parade. I don't dare change the channel unless I want to in the dog house with the wife.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
Yeah, my daughters are enjoying the parade right now. I don't have the heart to change the channel.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
So far looks like a classic case of state not wanting to be there and northwestern is jacked up to be in this bowl.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
So far looks like a classic case of state not wanting to be there and northwestern is jacked up to be in this bowl.
I think it is a classic case of State playing like they did their last 4 or 5 games. Not sure what to think of Mullins future with this type of performance (so far).

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Northwestern is still stuck on that one bowl win from the 40s. They always play tough in their bowl games lately, but they never seem to have enough talent to overcome their opponent. If MSU keeps digging the hole deeper, it's not going to end well for them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.