Question: What jersey is Bama wearing Monday night in 2013 BCS Championship?

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
Used to one team always wore white which I think started for black and white film and T V. Now days it seems like you could both wear your color if there was enough contrast like blue and red. Wonder why that is not allowed?

Used to one team always wore white which I think started for black and white film and T V. Now days it seems like you could both wear your color if there was enough contrast like blue and red. Wonder why that is not allowed?
There's still a rule on the books mandating as such. Some teams (UCLA and USC, for example) have both worn their home uniforms in the same game, but there is always an agreement before hand over penalties/time outs/etc.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
If you seriously think the color of the jersey will have an affect on how the Tide plays, hence causing you to be nervous, then you may want to make an appointment with a doctor. Our guys could go out there dressed like Disney princesses and kick Notre Dame's rear end. Good grief.

I understand personal superstitious habits, like the same shirt, underwear, hat, etc. but what our team wears makes no difference.

Roll Tide.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.