Game Thread: Sugar Bowl: Florida vs. Louisville

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sooooo....let me get this straight....

Texas recruited Robert Griffin III, Johnny Manziel, AND Teddy Bridgewater all as defensive backs?!?

Who's doing their talent evaluations down there?!?!?

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Sooooo....let me get this straight....

Texas recruited Robert Griffin III, Johnny Manziel, AND Teddy Bridgewater all as defensive backs?!?

Who's doing their talent evaluations down there?!?!?
What??? I knew about the first two, but not Bridgewater. And when you consider who they did recruit as QBs? No wonder they are so average.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
The SEC is looking real bad. Hope this looking bad has no effect on Bama in the BIG game.

Looks like everybody is trying to prove the SEC isn't as good as we proclaim that it is.
I doubt coach lets them watch the games. They don't need the distractions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
I would like to thank the powers that be at Auburn and Tennessee for NOT seriously going after Charlie Strong. If he can recruit and coach like this at Louisville, I would hate to see what he could do in the SEC.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I can't remember the last time I've seen a team that can't get two yards on the ground be so dominating and eat so much clock...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I would like to thank the powers that be at Auburn and Tennessee for NOT seriously going after Charlie Strong. If he can recruit and coach like this at Louisville, I would hate to see what he could do in the SEC.
Strong was the only one that worried me @ UT. He'd make them a contender again in just a few years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.