Game Thread: Sugar Bowl: Florida vs. Louisville

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS
The SEC is looking real bad. Hope this looking bad has no effect on Bama in the BIG game.

Looks like everybody is trying to prove the SEC isn't as good as we proclaim that it is.
True, but I think that this could actually have a positive effect on our players-- You don't show up to play- You don't win! This is how you DON'T play in THE big game!!

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
As much as I was hoping the SEC would win out, I have to admit it is doing my heart good to see Florida reeling like this. I enjoyed Clemson beating LSU too.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Wow. UL had them just where they wanted them. Third and long. Guaranteed first down or TD pass.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
Pushing 10pm here. Have to work tomorrow. I didn't expect this game to keep me up past halftime, and it won't. Just not how I figured it would go.

When you come to a thread late, like I did, and start reading from the beginning, you come across some funny stuff. Here's an example, and I'm not being critical in any way of the poster:

At 7:23 a poster predicts the Gators will win by 3 td's
At 7:47 the same poster says the Gators better tighten up or will get blown out

What a difference 24 minutes and 2 touchdowns can make!
I meant UL!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.