Game Thread: Sugar Bowl: Florida vs. Louisville

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
The SEC is looking real bad. Hope this looking bad has no effect on Bama in the BIG game.

Looks like everybody is trying to prove the SEC isn't as good as we proclaim that it is.

Nah...if anything Saban will use this as motivation to play hard. If Alabama goes out and wins as usual...most people would forget about the other sec teams and how they fared.

bama70

3rd Team
Oct 19, 2011
NE Alabama
This game looks a lot like Bama's Sun Bowl game against Louisville in the early 90's. It is difficult to get up for an opponent like Louisville or Utah when you are Bama or Florida.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Florida's gonna win this game by the way. The same thing everyone is saying now is what I was saying when they played TAMU. But UF still won. This is what they do. They'll be a different team after the half. I think Boom may sacrifice one of the players in front of the team at halftime to pep them up.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
This sorta reminds me of the rear end kicking that Louisville put on Bama years ago in I think the Fiesta Bowl: January 1, 1990.

However, this could be worse.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Florida's gonna win this game by the way. The same thing everyone is saying now is what I was saying when they played TAMU. But UF still won. This is what they do. They'll be a different team after the half. I think Boom may sacrifice one of the players in front of the team at halftime to pep them up.
Jackie Sherrill style?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.