Game Thread: Sugar Bowl: Florida vs. Louisville

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Florida's gonna win this game by the way. The same thing everyone is saying now is what I was saying when they played TAMU. But UF still won. This is what they do. They'll be a different team after the half. I think Boom may sacrifice one of the players in front of the team at halftime to pep them up.
Did Kirk call you for his halftime talking points?

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I'll say this. Louisville is going to be under a lot of pressure in this second half, not to come out thinking they've arrived. If they come out with the same intensity, they're well on their way. But if they come out flat thinking they've won already, Florida will come back.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
He's playing a good game, no doubt. Unforeseen circumstances could have prevented him for going. He may not have graded higher than Metty. Glad he went to Louisville though.
I thought he signed with Miami then transferred to Louisville. Something along that line I believe.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
I'm just glad Pollack is gone from the Gameday crew. What a waste of space and airtime. It's like listening to Lundquist's slow nephew. He talks for two minutes and doesn't say a thing. Then Herbstreit tries to translate in cleaning up the mess. Funny.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.