Game Thread: Sugar Bowl: Florida vs. Louisville

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
UL scored on the 1st play from scrimmage in both halves. I don't recall ever seeing that before in any game. One offensive; one defensive.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Florida is falling apart. They should of just kicked the ball off. Especially considering they were already having a hard time stopping Louisville's passing game.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
I think muschamp needs to run some gassers after that bonehead call. That stuff signals to me mchamp thinks he has an inferior football team. Its game over allready.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Man, I literally NEVER dreamt this would happen. I could imagine a small chance it was kept a close game, but it literally never crossed my mind UL would just beat the brakes off of UF.

If UF doesn't get it together - and quickly - this one will only get uglier. Strong has UL ready to win.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
I'm at work but enjoying the beat down second hand. I guess the gators thought they could just show up and LU would roll over. Extremely poor coaching by CWM and staff.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.