Game Thread: Sugar Bowl: Florida vs. Louisville

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
It must be those ugly orange pants Florida is wearing that is causing them to play bad. They look better in their white ones.

Dr Dome

Suspended
Nov 25, 2012
Florida obviously thought they could just show up and win. Their offense this season isn't built to come from behind. Probably going to loose this one.
I wonder why SEC teams would have this mentality? Couldn't be the superiority complex could it? I think everyone telling SEC teams how much better they are than their non SEC opponents is harmful to teams mental preparedness in my opinion.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
So this is how it felt to watch the 09 Sugar Bowl as a non Bama fan.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I wonder why SEC teams would have this mentality? Couldn't be the superiority complex could it? I think everyone telling SEC teams how much better they are than their non SEC opponents is harmful to teams mental preparedness in my opinion.
This is a game thread, and we don't do smack here. Keep it on topic or go elsewhere if innuendo is your game.

brutetough

1st Team
Dec 11, 2010
I agree. In addition, those talks make the opponents more motivated

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
C'mon man. You know full well this has nothing to do with SEC.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Anyone still think that the Gators feel cheated to only get Louisville as an opponent in this game? :biggrin:

mparker2997

3rd Team
Nov 21, 2005
Success tends to do that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.