Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Suspended
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknrolltide View Post
    You say "we" like we're actually playing in the game. We're just fans. I'm pretty sure Saban reminds them daily they can be beat. Honestly, if it takes Florida losing to get the Bama players attention then we have worse problems than we know of.
    You don't win championships by beating down your players mentality. You teach them how to win with class and keep modesty but you also want them to feel superior. People who think they are superior play like they are superior. People who play with fear get beat.

Great coaches teach players how to be a "champion" and all that that consists of.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I would bet Saban hasn't said anything about winning a national title. That's not what The Process is. Do your job play after play.
    I'll always look back as I walk away
    This memory will last for eternity
    And all of our tears will be lost in the rain
    Til I find my way back to your arms again

Only a few people in the world have the ability to remember everything. I'm one of them. Pick any day of my life, and I can tell you what I saw or heard.

BamaNation All-SEC happytidefan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive0 on TideFans.com

I'm not worried at all. The hotel is a non-issue. In Pasadena and in NOLA, Coach Saban had the players on a "lock down" 24 hours prior to the game to avoid distractions and to help them focus on the business at hand. In fact, they watched movies amongst other structured activities in order to avoid the media blitz and outside fervor. I've been told they often forfeit their cell phones too in that last 24 hours.

As for the SEC record in the BCS, I am disappointed, but it's been my opinion from the beginning of the season that the SEC is NOT as strong this year as in year's past. I have enjoyed the strength and dominance of the SEC, as a whole, but it's just not there this year.
    nita - Roll Tide Roll!

Suspended
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Re: Worried (hope the team is prepared)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    Yep. I'm worried. I'm worried because I keep hearing about the hotel our guys are staying, and the fact that Kelly is in his third year which all other ND coaches won a championship in their third year. The stars are aligning for ND.
    The last time ND won a title they beat Michigan State 20-3.................

They beat MSU this year 20-3

BamaNation First Team

Notre Dame just barely beat Purdue which got blown away by Okie light 58-14. So, maybe the Domers should be worried.

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

UA-Michigan 41-14 with nearly 8 months preparation. ND-Michigan 13-6 Michigan had 5-6 turnovers

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGritnPluck View Post

We are screwed...
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    We are screwed...
    Funny how the meanings of words shift over time...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

If this is the case why are we even playing?

BamaNation All-American

Will they have time to go pontooning?

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The last time Alabama won a title, Auburn didn't score an offensive point in the Iron Bowl.

Auburn didn't score an offensive point in the 2012 Iron Bowl...
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    The last time Alabama won a title, Auburn didn't score an offensive point in the Iron Bowl.

Auburn didn't score an offensive point in the 2012 Iron Bowl...
    Well there ya go!

BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

I'm worried big time! I hope my heart is still beating after this game. I think I had a nightmare last night after watching Fla vs Louisville. Thinking that ND could put a beating on Bama like this one, that's a nightmare! We may need some help from above! Coach Bryant, are you listening or reading this? We may need divine intervention, since Touchdown Jesus is located on ND's campus. I hope they didn't bring the Pope to Miami!

I sure can't listen to Jessie Palmer, et al on ESPN. After his prediction regarding Florida beating Louisville, I didn't think Florida would have any problem last night. This just shows what he knows! Not much! Everybody on TideFans could do just as good a job as Jessie P.

I just gotta stop listening to the talking heads, esp. Mr. Palmer, who have NO Clue regarding what will happen in the Biggest Game in the history of College Football. Seems like they only fill talking space on ESPN with guesses and very BAD guesses when they do guess.

Mr. Corso, where are you? I hope you pick ND!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry