Championship caps for winner of BCSNCG

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
I hope if Bama is fortunate enough to win the NCG that they come up with a better cap than last year. I still haven't figured out if it was D one, or Done or what it even means. I sure wasn't buying one if I didn't know what it mean't.

I hope if Bama is fortunate enough to win the NCG that they come up with a better cap than last year. I still haven't figured out if it was D one, or Done or what it even means. I sure wasn't buying one if I didn't know what it mean't.
I'll break it done, once again...

Nike's slogan is Just Do It.
We won so it is Done.

We are number ONE.
We did it with "D"efense.
DONE...

rolltide1982

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 19, 2011
I have to disagree. IMO, that would be a bit like holding up 6 fingers....:rolleyes:
holding up six fingers? dont compare us to the barn, please. besides we've been holding up a lot more than six fingers for along time. "DYNASTY" should've been on a hat along time ago

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
holding up six fingers? dont compare us to the barn, please. besides we've been holding up a lot more than six fingers for along time. "DYNASTY" should've been on a hat along time ago
I'm not comparing us to the barn by any means. I do mean though that putting the word "dynasty" on a hat is akin to showing the same type of arrogance as them going around holding up 6 fingers.
Look, RT82 (et al). We have enough trouble with having a target on our back for every upcoming opponent, and every other team who dares compare themselves to us. We don't need to go around with our chests puffed out and noses up in the air claiming that we are somehow superior to everyone else.
That's not who or what we are. Yes, we take care of business on the field, but look what we've had to go through to get to where we are. We sure don't need to be trying to rub it in other folks' faces.
JMHO

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
Maybe they can combine a few things...say, make it a flat-bill orange hat with the old, elephant stepping through the "A" logo... :cool2:

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
I'm not comparing us to the barn by any means. I do mean though that putting the word "dynasty" on a hat is akin to showing the same type of arrogance as them going around holding up 6 fingers.
Look, RT82 (et al). We have enough trouble with having a target on our back for every upcoming opponent, and every other team who dares compare themselves to us. We don't need to go around with our chests puffed out and noses up in the air claiming that we are somehow superior to everyone else.
That's not who or what we are. Yes, we take care of business on the field, but look what we've had to go through to get to where we are. We sure don't need to be trying to rub it in other folks' faces.
JMHO
I understand where you're coming from with this, and I agree. As Jerry Clower would say: "We're too cultured for that"!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.